Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kansas

We let someone put a mobile home on our land. The mobile home was foreclosed on Jan 1st 2015. Since then the finance company has decided to sell it. We do NOT want it on our land while for sale. what rights do we have? We were never contacted and told it would be put up for sale.

Asked on 3/04/15, 9:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If the finance company has taken title, they are the ones that have abandoned it. Send them a letter demanding it be removed within 3 days or $500 a month space rental will be owed. In the letter demanding ell them that failure to remove the mobile home or pay rent will mean they hav donated I to you, and that you will dispose of it as you wish. This s letter should cause them to remember he the trailer quickly.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/04/15, 10:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kansas