Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Kansas

how do I determine whether my father left a will. My family is being less than candid with me.

Asked on 8/29/10, 3:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You can seek to have any safety deposit boxes he owned searched for a will. You may also be able to check the county where he lived to see if a will was deposited there or submitted for probate.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 9/03/10, 9:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Kansas