Legal Question in Business Law in Kentucky

What business licenses and/or certificates do I need to run a sole proprietorship internet business? That sales antiques, collectibles and collecting supplies.

Asked on 8/01/14, 1:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

You only need a county or city business license depending on where you will run the business from. If you are not within city limits then you will need a county license. Other than that you do not need to file any articles of organization or anything with the Secretary of State unless you need to do business as a name that doesn't incorporate your individual name.

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best.


Read more
Answered on 8/01/14, 2:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Kentucky