Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

My 19 yr old daughter received an alcohol intoxication violation in Kentucky. She was not driving. What are the fines involved and will this show on her permanent record? Does she need a lawyer?

Asked on 5/16/12, 10:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

She needs an attorney. She may qualify for some type of diversion agreement that would keep this off her record if she performs community service, takes an alcohol education class, etc. This would be preferable to a guilty plea that would be on her record for at least five years and cost upwards of $200.00.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/12, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky