Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

If I have a warrant for felony drug trafficking in Kentucky, will they extradite me from California?

Asked on 8/29/13, 4:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas McAdam Thomas A. McAdam, III, Attorney

Yes. You need to contact a criminal defense attorney immediately. Running away from a felony warrant will only multiply your problems with the law.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 12:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky