Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Kentucky

If i have a notarized agreement with someone and they dont keep up there end of the deal. What can be done?

Asked on 6/07/16, 9:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

You should file a motion or complaint, with the Court of proper jurisdiction, to enforce the agreement. You should request that the other party be required to pay your reasonable attorney fees incurred to bring the action.

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/16, 10:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Kentucky