Legal Question in Immigration Law in Kentucky

My fiancee came to america from mexico 10 years ago when he came he got caught by immigration does that mean there is a ban on him?

Asked on 3/03/11, 10:38 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

There may be but you may be able to apply for him to adjust his status. For a free consultation, please contact my office at 1-800-408-5818.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/11, 10:46 am
Dianne Brooks The Mandel Law Firm

Your fiance can check the EOIR information line at 1 800 898 7180 if he has his A# to find out if there is a deportation order against him. I would suggest, however, that you contact an experienced immigration attorney to assist him.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/11, 10:49 am
Caridad Cardinale Pastor & Associates, P.C.

Hi. if your fiance was caught inside the U.S. he may have gone to court or signed a voluntary return which is basically a deportation order. If he was caught at the border, that would be a bit different and we would need to look into that through CBP. However, depending on the circumstances, he may be able to get an immigrant visa (like green card) but I would need more information. You can schedule a free telephone consultation by calling (248) 619-0065.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/11, 5:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Kentucky