Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Kentucky

My friend had a stroke last year, due to the fact that the Plavix he was taking stopped working for him. Does he have any legal rights to sue? Several people in the medical field have told him he should sue. I know there was a class action suit against the makers of Plavix a few years ago that has been closed. But is there any legal rights for him?

Asked on 12/05/19, 7:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

If your friend is being told to sue the makers of Plavix by a treating doctor or medical care provider then your friend should at least meet or talk to a capable personal injury professional to relay the details of the circumstances. Please feel welcome to call me at the Morrin Law Office, 859-358-0300.

Be well,

Rob Morrin

Read more
Answered on 12/13/19, 5:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Kentucky