Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kentucky

Death in family due to DUI. Can children deny the siblings of the deceased a share of settlement ? (Ky.)

Asked on 3/28/17, 8:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

This depends, but the short answer (based on the short information provided) is "yes." The children will typically be entitled to inheritance, not the siblings of the deceased.

I hope this helps!

Read more
Answered on 3/28/17, 8:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kentucky