Legal Question in Construction Law in Louisiana

small claims suit

I did a remodel job on a private

residence in La and the client still

owes $900. The owner disputes the

bill and has made it clear that I will

have to sue to collect. I found out

that the owner now resides in

another state. In which state do I


Asked on 10/15/08, 10:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Wolfe Jr. Wolfe Law Group, LLC

Re: small claims suit

the state (and parish) where you performed the work. good luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/15/08, 10:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Louisiana