Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

I was injured in a nite club when a fight brokeout between several men and a security gaurd. The gaurd fell apon me with a bar stool when he was charged at by the men and my left lower leg was injured. It is very bruised and swollen and Ive missed two day of work because I was unable to walk. Ive had X-rays and no.bones are broken. My queston is can I file a claim with the club and what damages can I seek?

Asked on 8/12/12, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

Yes. People sue for soft tissue injuries every day.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/12, 5:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana