Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

If my mom's checking account is frozen by the bank because of her death and us children did not probate the estate because there was nothing to probate, what is the easiest way to get the bank to n freeze it?

Asked on 12/03/21, 5:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Maguire James G. Maguire, Attorney At Law

A "succession by affidavit" should work. That is a non-judicial process. No court costs.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/21, 7:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana