Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

How to file with the court to be an interested party to an estate settlement?

Asked on 6/22/20, 11:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Maguire James G. Maguire, Attorney At Law

You can file a request with the clerk of court to be notified if someone applies for appointment as the succession representative.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/20, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana