Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Maryland

what are my ways of handling a civil judgement when i have no income to pay on its effecting my driver's license

Asked on 8/05/09, 12:15 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Daniel Press Chung & Press, P.C.

If it's impacting your driver's license and you can't pay it, you may want to consider bankruptcy. A bankruptcy filing will entitle you to your license back.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/09, 2:30 pm

Jillian Aylward The Aylward Law Firm LLC

Bankruptcy is an option for you depending on the amount of the judgment and your other debts. It is worth considering. Many bankruptcy attorneys will offer a free consultation and give you some options, both bankruptcy options and possible non-bankruptcy options.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/10, 7:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Maryland