Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

if you had a summon in 2011 and never heard from the court again, but the case is still active can this person go to jail on this.

Asked on 11/12/13, 7:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

Perhaps. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/13, 4:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland