Legal Question in Employment Law in Maryland

employer credit card

i have access to my jobs credit card,and i have not worked for over 3 weeks now.and now they are saying that ive been makeing charges on my company issued credit which i have not,so i would like to know what can be done to get my name cleared.

Asked on 7/13/07, 9:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: employer credit card

Contact the folks who are making these charges to see whether they can be resolved. If not, then take the matter up with the company HR director or manager. If that doesn't work, keep going up the managerial ladder until you can find someone who can help you to resolve this matter.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/07, 11:44 pm
ERIK GREINER The Greiner Law Firm

Re: employer credit card

First, if you have not worked and WILL not be returning to work the ethical thing to do is to destroy the card and call the card provider and have it canceled.

If you are being associated with charges that have not been made by you then you must contact your HR department and dispute the charges.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/07, 11:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Maryland