Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Maryland

Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in the Prince Georges County Maryland. In the process of buying a home from the Listing Agent who is also the owner of the home. I will need an attorney because I do not have a real estate agent representing myself. I need assistance with reviewing the contract/addendums and other forms.

Asked on 3/27/13, 4:14 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus

I am available to review documents and assist you, where needed, with negotiation. Contact me tomorrow.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/13, 4:18 pm

Lawrence Holzman Holzman Law Firm, LLC

My office is in Greenbelt. I've been practicing for over 20 years. Over those years, I"ve helped many folks with things such as you are discussing, and have litigated many such transactions when they go wrong. I"m happy to meet with you to go over things, review documents and assist in any way that makes sense to see that you understand what you're getting and negotiate the things that you can properly. Please feel free to give me a call. c: (301) 742.5344; o: (301) 876-4393.

Lawrence R. Holzman

The Holzman Law Firm, LLC

8955-A Edmonston Road

Greenbelt, MD 20770

Read more
Answered on 3/27/13, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Maryland