Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Maryland

My dad died with a reverse mortgage. I know I can get a regular mortgage to pay off the reverse. Can I get an investment loan and then rent the home? Would the new loan be considered a refinance or a regular investment loan?

Asked on 1/25/11, 12:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

It could be structured either way.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/11, 5:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Maryland