Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Maryland

How do I obtain my grandfathers death certificate? He passed away in Brazil and I am in the United States.

Asked on 4/05/17, 10:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cedulie Laumann Arden Law Firm, LLC

You'd need to contact Brazilian authorities for the death certificate of someone who passed away in Brazil. If a U.S. Citizen, there should be a Consular Report of Death Abroad. The U.S. embassy / consulate there might be able to help.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/17, 3:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Maryland