Legal Question in Business Law in Massachusetts

Using my car for transporting people to appointments. What kind of insurance do u need?

Asked on 8/23/17, 10:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You need commercial insurance and most likely a CDR as well. I assume you are doing this for money ala Uber or Lyft. If you are doing it as part of a volunteer program for a church or non-profit then you need to speak with your insurance agent.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/17, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Massachusetts