Legal Question in Business Law in Massachusetts

is it possible to re-invoice a client. We made a mistake in our billing

Asked on 4/03/17, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Graves Coolidge & Graves PLLC

Of course. Just send a cover letter/message explaining the mistake and that the new invoice supersedes the erroneous one.

Best wishes,


Read more
Answered on 4/03/17, 2:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Massachusetts