Legal Question in Business Law in Massachusetts

I have a haunted house that i just opened. The attorney general stated today that it is not legal and i have to pay them. is there a way around this?

Asked on 10/18/10, 9:10 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC

Any attorney will say it is not possible to answer your question without more facts and research of applicable law. This is not a simple bulletin board question. Consult with a good business attorney in your area for specific advice, especially when you have the Attorney General pursuing you.

Mr. Franchise - Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D.

Franchise Attorney

Read more
Answered on 10/24/10, 7:35 am

Mr. Murphy is correct. An attorney would need to know what violation you have been informed of committing and a great deal more.

I represent amongst others theme park designers and developers, so I would be happy to review your situation, but much more information is required.

Please feel free to contact me directly.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/10, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Massachusetts