Legal Question in Consumer Law in Massachusetts

A company promised a refund to me (in writing) almost 2 months ago. They have been claiming to have processed the refund and that it was sent to my credit card; however my credit card company confirmed with me that there is no such refund in either their processed or pending queue. The company has not been cooperative at all and I feel like I'm getting the runaround from them. Short of filing suit (which I am saving as a last resort), is there anything I can do to compel them to actually give me my money back?

Asked on 10/27/10, 6:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Drouin Law Office of Donald Drouin

Threaten them with a 93A suit.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/10, 7:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Massachusetts