Legal Question in Consumer Law in Massachusetts

My son Signed for magazine subscriptions by phone and when the first came in was informed that he had just three days to cancel. He obviously did not and is now obligated to pay for 4 years of subscriptions. Is there any way to get out of this contract?

Asked on 3/10/10, 2:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonas Jacobson Law Offices of Jonas Jacobson

If your son is under the age of 18, then the answer is yes. There may be some alternative ways to get out of the contract, but based upon the information you provided, what those may be is hard to know.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/10, 6:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Massachusetts