Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

If I committed bigamy and currently going through a divorce can ex's attorney find out if I was married in another country?

Also, should I tell my attorney! Will my attorney report me to the authorities?


Asked on 8/27/13, 4:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)

i am not sure it is relevant at this stage

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts