Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

Can dcf stop my kids father from living with me or take my kids if he was charged with lewd act but it got dropped to assault and battery

Asked on 5/18/13, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)

they can try and make it so difficult that it functionally forces such action. consult a lawyer

Read more
Answered on 5/27/13, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts