Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

I have warrant failure to appear in court and driving with a suspended license. I failure two show up twice. I have no clue what to do.

Asked on 1/09/10, 1:07 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Dear Sir:

You have to present a motion to vacate the default warrant and reinstate the case on the docket and resolve the underlying case. I have been successful in many motions to vacate and indeed if you call me I can ascertain the specific facts of your case and likelihood of resolving your driving without insurance charge. Please call me at 978-257-5267 and leave a message. I will return your call promptly.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/10, 6:04 am
Alan Pransky Law Office of Alan J. Pransky

As this is a criminal case, you need to go to the court as soon as possible and answer to the warrant. Otherwise, you are subject to arrest at any time by the police on the outstanding warrant.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/10, 6:29 am
Dmitry Lev The Lev Law Firm

GO to court!!!

Read more
Answered on 1/16/10, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts