Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Massachusetts

Need to know any specific rules for a private social club in MA.including gambling and smoking permits.

Asked on 1/17/16, 8:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You need to get a permit to have gambling and need to contact the state about a smoking exemption and demonstrate that the smoking will be properly filtered/captured so it does not bother adjacent properties or tenants.

Read more
Answered on 1/17/16, 11:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Massachusetts