Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

capias service

A capias was issued to my ex who lives in Rhode Island how do I go about getting him brought to court?

Asked on 3/12/01, 11:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Pransky Law Office of Alan J. Pransky

Re: capias service

A capias is only good in the state that issued it. You can wait until he is in Massachusetts (an example would be for visitation)

and then serve it.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/01, 9:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts