Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

I changed the spelling of my name on 1982. I've since discovered that the original spelling was correct. How do I change it back?

Asked on 9/15/23, 8:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel Charles River Law Partners, LLC

Thank you for your question. You'll need to file a petition for name change in your local probate court. You may want an attorney to handle this for you. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 9/15/23, 8:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts