Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Massachusetts

Can a former employer withhold paystubs? My paystub’s were electronically and I only stopped working less than two months ago. I logged in to download some paystub’s and I’m not allowed access. When I asked the employer they will not allow access.

Asked on 4/27/19, 6:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel Charles River Law Partners, LLC

If you were not paid all wages due, you should see a lawyer immediately. You are also entitled to a copy of your personnel and payroll records. Speak with a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/19, 5:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Massachusetts