Legal Question in Personal Injury in Massachusetts

I feel and broke my nose at foxwood on a slippery floor, do I have a case?

Asked on 10/19/10, 5:22 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Warren Wood Law Offices of Warren Wood

You probably have a case for a "slip and fall" injury. You would be wise to get legal assistance immediately, give proper legal notice, get your injury properly care for, and save all your medical records and receipts for expenses related to this unfortunate injury.

Please feel free to contact this office if we can assist you. These matters are usually handled at no charge to you. Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/10, 5:40 am
Jonas Jacobson Law Offices of Jonas Jacobson

Foxwoods is owned by the Mashantucket Indian Tribe, and is, in some ways, considered by law to be another country. You really ought to have someone specializing in tribal law handle this case. If you want to email me the story of exactly what happened, I can see about finding you an attorney to take the case. promises of course, there are not too many attorneys admitted to handle cases before the Tribe, and so those lawyers generally have their pick of cases. Here's my email: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/24/10, 1:06 pm

You can get your medical bills paid and lost wages paid. As I understand it, Tribal Law does not allow for the recovery of pain and suffering. So you would be paying an attorney to collect money to reimburse your health insurer, and for any lost wages you can prove. If you have difficulty finding an attorney admitted to practice before Pequot tribe, contact me. Regards, JBS

Read more
Answered on 10/26/10, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Massachusetts