Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Massachusetts

I inherited a house from my parents who have both passed away. I have their wills and death certificates. Their names are still on the deed of this house. What do I need to do so that I that may include this house in my revocable trust that I am in the process of setting up?

Asked on 1/11/21, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Pransky Law Office of Alan J. Pransky

You need to probate the estate of the second parent who died. You may also have to probate the estate of the first parent to die as well. You should consult an attorney who can look at the title to the real estate and recommend how many probates you will need to file.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/21, 11:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Massachusetts