Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Massachusetts

I have a roomate in my own home who was supposed to move in the spring and is still here claiming she cant find an apt. She has 2 cats and a teenage son alt.weekends. How can I get her out legally? We have no written agreement.

Asked on 5/10/16, 5:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

The only way to get her out other than voluntarily is to evict her. A better solution is to get her to sign an agreement to surrender the premises on a date certain, Then you can file an eviction based on the agreement if she does not move out.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/16, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Massachusetts