Legal Question in Social Security Law in Massachusetts

I am 60 and disabled my ex is disabled too he is 64 I was married 19 years. Can I collect on his benefits instead of mine if not when can I

Asked on 7/22/17, 4:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mildred Phillips Mildred N. Phillips, Attorney at Law

No, unless you are 62 or older and benefits under his earnings would be higher than benefits under yours.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/17, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Massachusetts