Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

I live in NV and my sister died and left me a trust and the trustee of this trust lives in MI and the trust is in Michigan. This trust is for my use but the trustee can situate where ever the trustee wants. Will I have to pay MI tax on money withdrawn from this trust?

Asked on 7/11/11, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

Feel free to call me so I can discuss the matter with you. After helping thousands of individuals from lawguru I find it best to discuss over the phone.


Read more
Answered on 7/12/11, 8:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan