Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

if both paents move in together does the father have tp pay child support even though we are not married?

Asked on 1/10/10, 11:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Melissa Pearce Law Office of Melissa M. Pearce, PLC

That would depend on whether or not there is court order for support currently in place. You should contact an attorney who practices in divorce/child custody/child support for assistance.

Read more
Answered on 1/18/10, 2:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan