Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Michigan

I was planning to file bankruptcy and paid a law firm in full but never went through with the bankruptcy. Am I entitled to any of that money back?

Asked on 7/22/13, 7:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Denton Robert Denton

The law firm is entitled to a fee based on the fee agreement. Read the agreement. Go to the law firm and request a refund.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Michigan