Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Michigan

My name is Johnny

I received a judgement for garnishment, btu I cannot collect, because I dont know

where this person works.

Are there any other ways that I may attempt to collect funds?

Please advise.

Thank You very much

J. sanders

Asked on 12/05/11, 10:37 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

You can do a state tax garnishment, a creditors examination as well as an execution on personal property. Visit me at discuss in detail. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 12/05/11, 6:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Michigan