Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

how can i get a arrest records.they say i can't get a gun because of my arrest record...i have no felony

Asked on 7/11/11, 4:01 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

The Michigan State Police maintain those records in Michigan. Contact their headquarters in Lansing.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/11, 8:02 pm
Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

Call to discuss your matter with me at 810-227-7200

Read more
Answered on 7/12/11, 8:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan