Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

I live in Michigan with my wife and daughter. My daughter was punished for acting up. I took away her game system and gave her an open handed spanking. She went to school lied and told a teacher I hit her on the head and now CPS within 12 hours of that happening is demanding I allow them in my house. Me and my wife told CPS no and would meet at the CPS office. Did we do the right thing? Looking for a lawyer that doesn't want 5K up front as the last one I talked with. Thank you.

Asked on 10/22/19, 7:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Please see, and feel free to contact my office 248-468-1468.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/19, 8:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan