Legal Question in Elder Law in Michigan

My husband needs to get immediate guardianship and conservatorship away from a court appointed attorney in St Clair Co. Michigan. The attorney has 20 + rental properties and is having my mother-in-laws rentals condemed for frivolous reasons as well as medical decisions not in keeping with our religion. He is NOT acting in the best interest of HER assets as he was in place for. My husband is now back in the area after working out of state.

PLEASE advise!

Asked on 1/17/13, 1:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Don Rosenberg Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, P. C.

You need to find an attorney who is experienced in this area of the law. In order to remove the guardian and conservator a petition needs to be filed in St Clair County Probate Court alleging the court appointed GD and CA is not acting in her best interest. Our office though in Oakland County has extensive experience and we have had cases in that court. look at, 248-641-7070

Don Rosenberg

Read more
Answered on 1/17/13, 3:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Michigan