Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Michigan

my sister n law has a tantrum she is 20 yrs old i have a sign on the door that states video and audio recording in progress do i need a release from her to post it on facebook or youtube. i live in michigan

Asked on 2/01/16, 5:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Mitchell Interaction Law

You seek her permission because it is the decent, human, family-protective thing to do. If you feel you need to ask a lawyer whether you can do this without risking a lawsuit or prosecution, then you already know the "right" answer. (If your sister in law is a candidate for public office, where throwing a tantrum might be relevant to voters, the answer might be different.)

Read more
Answered on 2/01/16, 10:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Michigan