Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Guardianship of nephews

My nephew´┐Żs mother has cancer and wants me to be their legal guardian if something should happen to her and their father (my brother) is incarcerated. What does she need to do?

Asked on 3/02/07, 3:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: Guardianship of nephews

She needs to work with an experienced family law attorney to help assist in her desire.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/07, 4:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan