Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Can I get help from the state at the age of 15 and living with a friend because there is no room at either my mom or dads house

Asked on 6/17/13, 8:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek THE KRONZEK FIRM formerly Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Children's Protective Services in your county might find a placement for you. You can call them.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 10:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan