Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Michigan

A company has been contacting me for several months as a result of them mistakenly charging me. I was assured by the company that the charge was reversed and the case was closed at the time of the mistake. How do I stop them from continuing to contact me? I have sent emails in response asking and demanding they stop. I feel pressured but I'm not sure what the harassment laws are.

Asked on 1/28/14, 4:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Hire an attorney to write a strongly worded letter. That should do the trick. Contact me if you'd like my help.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/14, 5:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Michigan