Legal Question in Immigration Law in Michigan

Married to a U.S citizen but not happy and want to leave?

Well i came in to this country in 2005.I have ben married to my husband 2 years and 9 months.I had left my husband befero and he siad he cancle my paper work.Know we have a son who is six months and things have not change can i leave and go live with my family in New York?I am not happy so what do i do?Even if he decides to continue my paper work where does he start from.Or what does he do?

Asked on 1/07/07, 8:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Casterline Law Office of Brian C. Casterline

Re: Married to a U.S citizen but not happy and want to leave?

From the facts that you gave me it is hard to give you a cetain answer as to how best to proceed. i do not know where you are in the immigration process.

I am an attorney in private practice who fomerly worked for the Immigration Service and have a significant amount of experience in these types of matters.

I would neeed to know more facts in order to help you please call me at my office, 248.865.4700 and we can discuss this matter. There would be no charge for the consulatation.

Brian C. Casterline

Read more
Answered on 1/08/07, 7:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Michigan