Legal Question in Investment Law in Michigan

Format to deligate a lawyer

I am looking for form that enables me to deligat a lawyer to represent me in the court of law.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Asked on 4/14/09, 1:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Caridad Cardinale Pastor & Associates, P.C.

Re: Format to deligate a lawyer

I am not sure what you are asking because the lawyer you designate would be able to prepare the form.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/09, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in Michigan