Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Michigan

i need a orthopedic malpractice attorney in Michigan

Asked on 3/19/14, 9:53 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Renee Walsh LawRefs Nonprofit

I am glad to refer you to such an attorney. Would you mind contacting me directly so that I can have the facts. [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/19/14, 10:29 am
Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Contact me to discuss your matter. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 3/19/14, 12:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Michigan