Legal Question in Personal Injury in Michigan

How do I legally pursue this subject? I know my Hiatal Hernia was work related but my doctor doesn't. He doesn't know my physical work routine daily.

I am worried of further injury when continuing work and being fired because of it. I'm a 21year old factory worker seeking help please.

Asked on 1/26/15, 6:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

it seems like you need to meet with an experienced workers compensation attorney in your county.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/15, 7:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Michigan